Community and Environment
- In the exploration phase, the environmental impacts are limited to those caused by site access and drilling operations.
- These are generally low impact activities that can be carefully managed to prevent unnecessary impacts upon the local environment.
- White Tiger Resources will strive to exceed industry standards in environmental management of exploration.
Community Impact and Engagement
- An exploration lease enables in principle access to land for mineral resource investigation.
- The key stakeholders within the community including land and traditional owners are fundamental to success.
- White Tiger Resources will strive to exceed industry standards in community engagement before exploration.
- For EL5372, Intercept Hill Project in South Australia, we have demonstrated community engagement through the execution of both a Native Title Management Agreement as well as a Landowner Services Agreement and support of local businesses.